[General] 3d printing

strages strages at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:06:31 CDT 2011

Both Makerbots and Repraps use stl files for input, but yeah I've heard
there's a plugin for SketchUp.  Phil and I have been working on finishing up
the reprap, but it's still about a month out from being finished given work
schedules.  The fourth Friday of every month there's the Huntsville Open
Manufacturing meetup at the shop, I think a lot of the attendees would be
interested in seeing SketchUp and, eventually, seeing a model printed that
was made in it.

Raymond