[General] Price Increase Deadline Extension to May 8th for International Space Development Conference (ISDC) 2011 (May 18-22 at VBC)

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:13:18 CDT 2011

No,

       Please review the wikipage for volunteers if you are planning to do
so:  https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/ISDC_Conference_2011

As it stands, volunteers who work the booth get free access to the
conference.  There will be the following badges for us.

   1. Four ‘Exhibitor’ badges for access to the Exhibit Hall (see Note 3).
   Will be used by Booth Operators.
   2. Two ‘Exhibitor/Attendee’ badges for access to the Conference and
   Exhibit Halls (see Note 3). <- We will get to share these amongst the
   volunteers who wish to see the conference.

                   - Ethan