[General] Solar Equipment for sale

Nathan indigo_ecs at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 09:57:29 CST 2011

I have this listed up else where, but thought I would offer it to the local Make community too. I have a full Sunforce 160 watt solar power kit that I am looking to sell off. This has 2x 80-Watt polycrystalline solar panels, a 200-Watt power inverter, a
30-Amp digital charge controller, a voltage tester, and a wiring kit
with mounting accessories. They all work, and can be hooked up and tested  (if its sunny!)

I have part of a second kit as well (one of the solar panels already sold, but otherwise everything as above).

I paid 800$ for the full kits (each) plus another 130$ in shipping.

I'd be willing to go 700$ for the full kit, for local pick up or delivery. I'd like to see 450$ for the partial kit (1 panel plus other equipment for it)

Here are links to the equipment on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D6GZ3Q/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002MPTCGO/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new