[General] Solid Edge Student Edition for free

Jennifer Paulsen jennifer.marie321 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:03:48 CDT 2011

I registered for a copy that the shop can use. They sent me an email that
has a link to download the software. The link is only valid for 24 hours
from the time the email was sent. They didn't say the link would only be
good when I registered. I found out when I received my email. Sorry.

I'm on my way to Dragon*Con right now. I can forward the email to Bob and he
can install the software if he would like.

I dont know what the procedures are for installing software on the kiosk but
I have a license that the shop can use...

Kix

http://blog.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/blog/2011/08/29/solid-edge-student-edition/