[General] Solid Edge Student Edition for free

Justin Richards ratmandu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:19:29 CDT 2011

There may be an issue with the kiosk box right now. It won't boot, but it
does power on. It never initializes the graphics. It may be an issue with
the graphics card, mobo or processor. If I can get it back up and running, I
can install 7 ultimate on it. If not, I've got another system at home I can
bring in. I also have my spacenavigator here I can set up on the box for 3d
cad stuff