[General] Skydogcon and Phreaknic

Matt brimstone at the.narro.ws
Fri Sep 2 19:41:46 CDT 2011

Hello!

Skydog (from future Skydogcon fame) would like us to man the vinyl
cutter at Skydogcon this year. The gig's from 9am to 6pm Friday Nov
4 and Saturday Nov 5.

If we'd like to just show off projects, someone needs to take charge
on this and email operations at skydogcon.com

ALSO THAT WEEKEND, IN THE SAME CITY.

We have been invited to cook pancakes for Phreaknic This is a simple
one or two man operation at about 8am Saturday morning Nov 5 till
about 11amish. I've done it the past two years and will plan to do
it again this year. If someone else would like to help or take over,
be my guest. We've made about $30 in tips from this in years past.

#matt