[General] Hackerspaces: The Beginning

Jennifer Paulsen jennifer.marie321 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 21:52:29 CDT 2011

That was a really good write up.

I'm curious tho...is the picture on the second page of our section a picture
of Angelina making a back for the computer fish tank aquarium ACM was going
to give away in either 2007 or 2008? Does anybody who helped her with that
project recognize this picture as that project?

Also, I like that the Hacker Consortium section has a picture with some
Makers Local members in it! Very cool!! :)

Kix