[General] Arduino Class Interest

Michael Spiceland mspiceland at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:36:05 CDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Matthew Hendrix <hendrix04 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be interested in taking it. If someone tells me what supplies
> are needed I would even be willing to get prices together and collect
> money for a batch order.

While I don't generally like recommending things not "made in the
USA", the following Arduino compatible product is worth considering.
It is $23.  The standard Arduino headers are off center from each
other.  This makes them impossible to use directly with a breadboard
or standard proto board from Radioshack.  This design has an extra
duplicate row with the same pin spacings used in breadboards and proto
boards.  Also, it uses a mini USB connector which is more convenient
for most people.

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/seeeduino-v221-atmega-328p-p-669.html?cPath=132_133

Michael