[General] Arduino Class Interest

mog mog at rldn.net
Thu Sep 8 09:10:11 CDT 2011

How does everyone feel about October 15th?  Also given this being a first
class I was thinking of just covering setting up arduino dev environment,
pwming an led, playing with a button on PD2 (buttons should always be on PD2)
and using a sensor of some kind, light, temperature, or sound.  If people want
to go more in depth we can always do another class next month.  What does
everyone think?

--
Matthew O'Gorman
xim: mog at rldn.net
email: mog at rldn.net
site: http://blog.rldn.net
/* A man said to the Universe:                                     */
/*         "Sir, I exist!"                                         */
/*         "However," replied the Universe,                        */
/*         "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation." */
/*                 -- Stephen Crane                                */