[General] Please keep the garage door clear

Alice Scanland alice.scanland at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:46:20 CDT 2012

Wayne,

I am certain your request is being taken seriously, I also would like to
see that section of the shop remain clear. It is labeled as no storage
afterall. (check the paint on the floor)

However we are a light hearted crowd. A joke or two surrounding a serous
topic is the status quo.

If you are back to the shop before the owners of the projects have had the
opportunity to move them, use your best judgement and move the projects if
you feel you can with out causing damage.

-Alii