[General] Defunct pottery group is selling their equipment

Tycho Clendenny tmclendenny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:35:24 CST 2012

The Tennessee Valley Ceramic Arts Guild is closing up shop and
liquidating their tools and equipment. Any makers who enjoy pottery
might be interested. They're located in the Miller Plaza shopping
center in Madison. That's the place near Old Madison Pike and Shelton
Road.

> This Saturday, TVCAG will be having a Garage Sale and auction for our equipment. We have two Paragon Dragon computer-controlled kilns, a North Star extruder, 4 Shimpo wheels, 2 Pacifica wheels, one Brent wheel, kiln furniture, dozens of wire racks, tables, wedging table, mini tables, tools, some clay, 3 gallon buckets of cool glazes, and other ceramic tools etc.

> There will be a reserve price, a buy it now price, cash or certified checks only (cash preference), and take it home the same day policy. Some of the items will be a straight sale. Most will be auctioned. There is also a Walker pugmill and Brent Slab Roller selling separately from the rest.

> This Saturday 7AM till 3PM for the bidding. All purchased items must be gone by 5PM. Some arrangements can be made for the larger items but you won't have long to get it. Come prepared.

TL;DR
Pottery equipment auction
Saturday February 4
7 AM to 3 PM