[General] Python Class

David ainut at knology.net
Sat Feb 11 14:08:32 CST 2012

I'd like to be in that class as well.

David Merchant

--
Tell the truth.  Be honest.  Be responsible to and for yourself.

We want our freedoms back.  Strike the illegal legislations called: 1) obamacare, 2) "Patriot (HA!) Act", and 3) 'presidential orders' that affect anyone besides gubmnt worker bees.
Hate crime laws?  Really?  Thought police?  Orwell would be proud.

Every gram of cocaine you buy from elsewhere contributes to an innocent being murdered in Central and South America.  Grow your own or Stop taking it.