[General] 2nd annual cupcake challenge (Renee Lowder)

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:40:53 CST 2012

We have to drop it off at the UPS store this Saturday, right?
Here's the rules:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Global_Hackerspace_Cupcake_Challenge_2012

Thanks for helping!  I was going to ask around tonight at the shop to see
who wanted to help bake the actual cupcake.
We can discuss our battle plans tonight if you want to come out to the shop
or visit via video conference, IRC chat, etc.

We have to make sure to sign our names on the inside of the box so don't
let me forget.