[General] Birmingham Hackerspace?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:49:34 CST 2012

You could also visit the 2600 meeting the first Friday of March (first
Friday of every month!) and see if anyone there wants to help out.

http://www.2600.com/meetings/list.html
Birmingham: Hoover Galleria food court by the payphones next to Wendy's. 7
pm

2600 is how I found Makers Local 256 so you might have another way to find
/ introduce people to your plans.