[General] Hackathon February 25th 2012

Matthew O'Gorman mog at rldn.net
Mon Feb 20 13:16:57 CST 2012

It is that time of the month again.  This Saturday from 5pm to 5am I
will be hacking away at the shop, except for a brief interlude to see
our maker, jennifer, take part in some barbaric dog racing on ice.  All
our invited to take part in projects and what not.  I will be mostly
working on firmware for the two factor authentication device Tim and I
have been working on.  I hear phil be working on etching some home made
pcbs.  And I am sure there will be other odd fun and progress.  I look
forward to seeing you all there.

Mog
--
Will work for signature.