[General] Laser Cutter Class Announcement: 1/31/12 @ 7:00pm

matthew varian 123321mail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:41:03 CST 2012

Is there a list of items which should not be used in the laser? I know
for instance PVC can release chlorine gas when cut and as any World
War One vet will tell you, that stuff is no joke. I believe Teflon is
also a dangerous one if i recall correctly. My work had a class for
out laser a few years back and they handed out some material on what
should never be cut i will see if i can find an old copy of the
material somewhere.
 Matt