[General] Acrylic Order

John Kelly candleknight at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:43:32 CDT 2012

Hiddy everybody!
I was on vacation the last week in June and last week was just regular
crazy, so the acrylic order got delayed a bit. But now I'm back and ready
to go, so I'm planning on making the order this *Friday the 13th* (for
luck!).
If you've told me you want in on the action, I've been keeping up with
who's buying what on the wiki, here:
https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/40_Watt_Laser_Cutter#Calendar

Please review this section and make sure your order is correct, as this is
the info I'll be using for purchasing.

If you want to get something and haven't contacted me yet, there's still
time to do so. Just e-mail me directly and/or put your order on the wiki
section above.

Again, I'm placing the order on 7/13, so get crackin'!

-Candleknight
(John Kelly)