[General] Acrylic Order

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:51:14 CDT 2012

I've updated my section. I'm ordering at least a 6"x12" of pretty much
every color, so if anyone wants to get in on some colorful acrylic, I'd be
more than willing to upgrade to a larger size and we can split it. John,
can you let us know what the shipping estimate will be before you make the
order, since you'll probably have to email the guy for that? Also, +1 to
Josh's question about how payment will work.

Thanks,
Tyler