[General] Lotto Run?

jason gilbert jgilbert42 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:48:15 CDT 2012

indeed.  as a lurker this seems like the longest thread in years.

it's a good idea to buy 1 ticket.  anything more is basically wasted
as it doesn't substantially increase your odds of winning.  If you
don't buy 1, you definitely won't win.

someone may have already pointed this out, but i didn't read every message.

good luck!