[General] Birmingham fieldtrip to ML-256

K West kit.west at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:01:52 CDT 2012

Gr33tz. This is August from Birmingham. I sent a message to the list a few
months ago about starting a hackerspace down here. I'm organizing a trip to
take a few friends up to your shop to show them what a hackerspace looks
like IRL. Hopefully it will inspire them and show them why it would be
badass to have one here. Right now it's looking like maybe 3-4 people,
nothing too bad. I was planning tentatively for Tuesday, May 15th, as it's
a day I have off from work and is also listed on the Makers Local website
as a Public Night. I was writing to the list to see if it is okay to bring
a small group, and to see if maybe there could be a couple people available
that day to show people around, answer questions, and show off your
1337-est gears and gizmos.