[General] Traffic Lights

Sean F. Kennedy sean at somethingsaur.us
Wed May 9 09:13:14 CDT 2012

I brought in "a few" LED traffic lights to Freeside yesterday. They
are on the top shelf of the shelves in the front.

To be clear, these are not my traffic lights. They are available to
anyone who is going to use them for a neat project or test something
out. Even if it is just for you, as long as you document it and post
it/let me post it, it is up for grabs.

If there are people in other spaces who would like a box of red and/or
green LED traffic lights, let me know. Contact me directly. If you
plan to come by, let me know.

There are at least 3 red arrows in one of the boxes. I have plans for
them but if you have a specific plan, let me know.

If anyone can post a teardown that would be awesome.

-Sean F. Kennedy

"Has anybody seen my triceratops? He's fantastic."
The Walken Dead (http://goo.gl/vo7lZ)