[General] Capacitors! What they are, how they're made.

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:51:28 CDT 2012

Hi Makers!  Ben Lee of United Chemi-Con has offered to give a presentation
on capacitors for us!  Please don't mention that we raid his trashcans for
parts.

*From Web Page:*
https://256.makerslocal.org/2012/05/25/capacitors-what-they-are-how-theyre-made/

United Chemi-Con <http://www.chemi-con.com/> is a company that manufactures
and sells capacitors. Ben Lee works at the Huntsville branch, and will be
coming to Makers Local to give a small presentation on capacitors, what
they are, what they do, and how they are made. He will be bringing some
large caps out with him for us to play with, as well as short video clips
of the manufacturing process.

The presentation will be at 7:00 pm at one of our Tuesday Open Nights, June
19th, 2012

Makers local is located at 414 Stevens Ave, Huntsville, AL.