[General] 3D Scanning Day Results

Tyler Crumpton tylercrumpton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:01:23 CST 2012

Hey all!

Thanks to all of you who came to the 3D scanning event yesterday! We got a
lot of really good models made, and we talked about some interesting ideas
for the Kinect.

If you want a copy of your model, you can email me (preferably off-list, so
we don't spam everyone), hit me up on the IRC, or catch me in person at the
shop.

There are a few options available to you for what to do with your model:

- I can store it for later (for 3D printing, etc), keeping you model
private from anyone else but you.
- I can send you a copy of the file for you to do with as you please.
- I can publish your model in a collection with others who wish to have
theirs published. I'll put them on the ML256 Wiki, so you or anyone else
can have access to them.

Let me know what you want done with your model, and I'll try to get that
done tonight! Thanks again for coming out!

-Tyler
tylercrumpton at gmail.com