[General] Fwd: Nano Sat Launch Challenge Cancellation

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:12:43 CST 2012

Hey,

       Since you guys were prior talking about looking to do a space
project with SpaceGAMBIT and the DARPA-sponsored Hackerspaces Space
Program, here's an update from you on the space projects funding front.
       NASA Centennial Challenges canceled the NanoSat Launcher prize.
 However, this may be an opportunity for someone else to jump in or for you
guys to try another project.

               - Ethan/spacefelix