[General] Enjoy The City: Makers Local Fundraiser

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:16:53 CDT 2012

Hi, I've completed my research, and decided I will be selling books to
raise money for the shop.
If you would like to order one, please let me know!  They are $20, half of
which ($10 each) goes to Makers Local 256.

I will be submitting an order Wednesday, and can place more orders later.

https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Fundraising/Enjoy_The_City

Here's a link to the coupons inside:
http://www.enjoythecity.com/city.php?cn=49

Barbara and Eli, I'll follow up with you in a separate email to make sure
you still want one!

Hi, I'm considering becoming a reseller of the "Enjoy the City" books to
raise money for the make shop.

I'm not planning on selling a lot, but since I know a couple friends who
buy these every year, I figure why not make some money for the shop?

Before I get too involved in this, I was wondering if I did this, how many
of you would be interested in purchasing the 2013 edition?
Makers Local would get 50% ($10) of each $20 book sold.

Here's next year's booklet:
http://www.enjoythecity.com/city.php?cn=49