[General] May Art Show and Sale

christinabwegman at aol.com christinabwegman at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 13:36:54 CDT 2013

 Hello all!

Just wanted to get the word out about an event that I am holding on May 11th. . . I will be displaying a large selection of my paintings for one day only from 3:30-7pm at Colors Fine Arts in Madison (see the Facebook event for more details).  Anybody who plans to come should let me know and RSVP on the FB event if possible:  https://www.facebook.com/events/230054797139352/

The more people who come out the better, so please feel free to forward this information to anybody who might be interested-- friends who need more color on their walls, co-workers, art-lovers, people who would be fun for me to meet. . . everyone is welcome!

Prices will be reasonable if you see something you want to take home, and I will also be taking requests for commissions and print orders.

Hope to see you there,
Christina

Christina Wegman
  http://christinawegman.blogspot.com

Do you "like" Christina Wegman Fine Art?
http://www.facebook.com/ChristinaWegmanFineArt

  Follow the arts in Huntsville:
  http://www.huntsvilleartblog.blogspot.com