[General] Any linux gurus?

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 21:48:39 CST 2013

This is a RedHat6 Enterprise install.

I don't think htop has the data I need, but I'll check. I'm not familiar
with ntop and I didn't consider using trace for this, I'll check that as
well.

The goal is to record read/write rates and block sizes. I'm pretty sure I
am bottlenecking against the drive array, I'm hoping I can get some
definitive answers from this.