[General] Any linux gurus?

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 22:24:19 CST 2013

-WD

I believe it's either ext3 or ext4, I'd have to ssh in and check when I get
back on Monday.

-David

I'll check into the Beowulf and see what that would entail. I'll try and
talk with the developer and see what their thoughts are on the feasibility
of running it on a cluster. They may have already gone down this path and
rejected it, but I'll check anyway.