[General] MythBusters Meet and Greet

Greg Brown greg at clockworkmayhem.com
Sat Dec 14 10:13:06 CST 2013

I humbly toss my project into the ring:

*The Drink Backpack*

*[image: Inline image 1]*

The Drink Backpack is a veteran of several conventions.  It is a
refrigerating CO2 powered beverage dispenser/carbonator.  It is designed so
that all replacement parts can easily be found at a store or even the
convention hotel.  The two liter bottle caps (not shown) were designed and
fabricated in-house at Makers Local and were a featured project on
Instructables.  This is an older photo but should give you an idea of what
it looks like.  Since the photo was taken I've streamlined the pressure
systems and gotten rid of that bulky regulator.

-Greg