[General] MythBusters exhibit

Wayne Neumaier wneumaier at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 22:59:32 CST 2013

I sent you the info on the moon suit a moments ago. Please confirm you have
received it.

David Reimer and I would like a table to  share so we can lean a manaquin
(ODST) up and run an Ipad. I will actually be in the suit posing for
pictures.

David and I will be transporting our projects in our personal vehicles so
we do not need truck space.

-Wayne