[General] MythBusters exhibit

Rob Adams rob at mindgearlabs.com
Mon Dec 16 00:24:38 CST 2013

I’ll fix it, thanks.

From: general-bounces at lists.makerslocal.org [mailto:general-bounces at lists.makerslocal.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Valdez
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 11:57 PM
To: General discussion about makerslocal
Subject: Re: [General] MythBusters exhibit

You have jake and I presenting backwards. I'm presenting the wheelchair and jake is presenting the animatronics in ackbar that he programmed.

--

Daniel Valdez

Audio Insight, Inc.

www.audio-insight.com <http://www.audio-insight.com>

Office 256-885-1995

Cell 256-783-6983

We Make Technology Work

Residential & Commercial - Design & Installation

Audio * Video * Networking * Automation