[General] MythBusters - final changes (I hope)

Rob Adams rob at mindgearlabs.com
Mon Dec 16 17:59:07 CST 2013

Sigh, with flyer.

From: Rob Adams [mailto:rob at mindgearlabs.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 5:59 PM
To: 'General discussion about makerslocal'; 'jessie at mindgearlabs.com';
'wizenheimer at gmail.com'; 'Daniel Valdez'; 'Greg Dietrich';
'therealchrislee at me.com'; 'Steven Drake'; 'aearon at gmail.com'
Cc: Tia Wheeler
Subject: MythBusters - final changes (I hope)

Guys,

So we got the location moved to the Ballet Hall. This is very good because
it has access without having to go through the concert hall. I have put this
flyer together that I will send out on all our marketing channels. Please
send this out as wide as possible. I'm also saying that we will be open to
the public starting at 4 pm. Unless there are any strong objections in the
next few hours we'll stick with that.

I am still planning to get a U-Haul and tables. So far no-one has told me
they want a table from the VBC except for Greg, Charlotte, Tyler and I think
David and Wayne are sharing one. Let me know if you need table space
provided by the VBC.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert B. Adams, Ph.D.