[General] MythBusters - final changes (I hope)

Rick Rick at HuntsvilleComputer.com
Tue Dec 17 01:08:26 CST 2013

Resistance is futile

From: general-bounces at lists.makerslocal.org [mailto:general-bounces at lists.makerslocal.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Valdez
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:49 AM
To: General discussion about makerslocal
Subject: Re: [General] MythBusters - final changes (I hope)

Hahaha yea you can't escape it Wayne.

So far so good. I don't need a table, the chair will be mobile a lot, with supervision and speed control I like to let kids drive it. It sounds like we'll have plenty of room.

--

Daniel Valdez

Audio Insight, Inc.

www.audio-insight.com

Office 256-885-1995

Cell 256-783-6983

We Make Technology Work

Residential & Commercial - Design & Installation

Audio * Video * Networking * Automation