[General] Saturday Notes for Mythbusters

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 08:59:00 CST 2013

Hey Rob, I've got a similar question to David, I will need less than 30min
to setup, and while I love hanging out, I've got family coming into town
for the show and I'd rather not ditch them for 7hrs if possible. Are there
any issues with us coming in at noon, setting up, and then heading out and
coming back around 3:30 or so before it opens at 4?

-stephan