[General] Saturday Notes for Mythbusters

Rob Adams rob at mindgearlabs.com
Fri Dec 20 10:29:50 CST 2013

Ok everyone,

We can get in there as early as 8. But it does seem that no one needs to be there that early except perhaps the falcon guys. I will probably be there by 1. And I will publish a layout tonight. I had everything laid out for the other room so it shouldn't take me long to modify.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone