[General] javascript developer

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:22:28 CST 2013

If anyone knows javascript and would be interested in taking on a small
paid project that may include a 20 day trip to Madrid, let me know.

I can put you in touch with a woman named Susan who is desperate to find a
coder to work up what looks like an incredibly easy prototype to graph a
curve on a screen using three variable inputs.

The catch is that she needs the graphing example done within a week to
prepare for a conference.  Anyone who knows javascript could probably
accomplish this within a few hours.

Happy Making,
Jeff