[General] Contract ending, anyone know of any GIS jobs in the area?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:01:04 CST 2013

We may have some openings at our company, Schneider Electric (formally
Telvent).  We do the GIS side for utility companies to manage their
facilities and plan and design new subdivisions or projects like road
widenings, etc.   Send me your resume directly and I can put it in through
our HR / Hiring Managers.