[General] UPDATE FREE! Re: 36" Band Saw for cheap

Showers, Phillip M Phillip.M.Showers at boeing.com
Fri Jun 14 08:47:18 CDT 2013

Hi Steve,
I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner; we had some discussion as to where to put the Bandsaw if we took you up on the offer. I think the upshot is that I and a couple of other guys would be happy to get it, but there won't be enough of us in town this weekend to do it tomorrow. If they can give us another week or two, I'll be back in town and will be able to organize a gathering party. If it has to be out this Saturday, well, no hard feelings. Thank you for keeping us in mind and please let us know what they decide.
Best wishes,
Phil