[General] Free batteries

Daniel Valdez smeeon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:26:44 CDT 2013

FYI from my own personal experience trying to refurb a big 4 battery back up if you mix and match misc batteries you can end up damaging the good batteries in the mix. I know as I tried to go cheap and replace the two faulty batteries in mine instead of all 4 at once and the end result was 4 bad batteries :/

Don't let this sound as a "don't do it" and more of "experiment with caution" kinda thing.

--
Daniel Valdez
Audio Insight, Inc.

We Make Technology Work
Residential & Commercial - Design & Installation
Audio * Video * Networking * Automation