[General] free electric scooter parts

Michael Spiceland mspiceland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 16:19:10 CDT 2013

I have 3 different types of electric scooters in various conditions in need
of a new home was well as some misc parts.  I'm filling giving in that I'll
never have enough time to use them for projects.  I'd like to get rid of
them at the same time in a big batch.

Included is at least:
(1) one full sized sit on scooter that works but needs new batteries and
everything on it tightened.

(2) one neat looking stand on scooter big enough for adults that works but
is missing batteries and they are probably a special type.  Some lithium
ion batteris would probably fit and make this rock but would be a fire risk.

(3) a kids pink razor scooter that probably works but has dead batteries.

(4) a few DC motors and some chain that fits the sprokets

Michael