[General] Donations Help?

joshua carr joshuaq.carr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 17:09:57 CDT 2013

Ecosmoke is looking to donate parts and supplies abandoned in our stockroom
by the previous tenants (gamer dock) to make room for needed shelving.

these items include at least a dozen xbox360 and playstation 3 consoles
that are in various states of repair, a few psp's and several boxes of
replacement parts for wii, ps3, xb360, nintendoDS, and some I am unable to
identify.  there are also about 10 12' lengths of unused steel channel and
various rolls of cable and conduit.

Their intention was to toss these in the dump, but they would rather donate
them to the shop if they could get a receipt of some kind.  We all love tax
write-offs, and these seem like just the kind of items that populate our
space.

I can bring most of the stuff over to the shop in my truck, but I'm unsure
about what the procedure is for getting them such a receipt.

Or... if noone is interested in adding these items to our hoard, they can
still just take them to the dump. I'm just rolling for interest... lemme
know somethin'

Josh Carr