[General] Donations Help?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 17:21:58 CDT 2013

I wonder if we could use the steel channel as framing for something?  What
kind of cabling is it?
I've been trying to find something to use as framing for one of my projects.

It's easy to get a receipt.  Just send Jeff Cotten (or whoever is currently
acting as the treasurer/finance dept.) a list of all the items as detailed
as you can get with model names and descriptions.