[General] Question

Benjamin itjedi42 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 16:35:19 CDT 2013

Hey guys,

I know its been a long time (moved to Nashville for work), but I was
wondering if any of you knew of a company hiring in
Huntsville/Madison/Decatur for a Windows/Linux/Systems/Network Admin or IT
support position. I would really appreciate it. My wife and I are trying to
move back to be closer to her family and mine as they aren't in good health
and would like for our son to spend time with them when possible and us be
able to help them.

Thanks so much in advance.

--
*Benjamin*