[General] multi-roter drones...

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:45:06 CST 2013

Have a look at this, see if this makes it more clear.

http://www.trainweb.org/freemoslo/Modules/Tips-and-Techniques/images/Power-Pole-to-Cinch-LG.jpg

http://zuki.net/picslive/andersons/anderson-keyed-example.JPG

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR45dRku6M3CMJrfJBMOY2bEFzInwePmZjWutJ2PpF2fw7SPmVdwA

You can stack them into almost any configuration you need for a specific
power connection. The varied color options help with that as well.