[General] I2C on PICs

Stephan Henning shenning at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 21:58:25 CST 2013

A buspirate may be very useful for this since I don't have access to an
oscope at the moment.

He has mailed me a set of populated boards to test on, so if you wouldn't
mind showing me how the bus pirate works I can come by the shop at some
point.

 I'm asking him to try a few things to make sure the PIC is actually taking
code and can toggle a few LEDs in the meantime. This circuit has worked in
the past, but it was rough and done with DIP package parts. It's entirely
possible I goofed up something when I made these new boards for him, he
only had hand drawn schematics for me to use when I started this.