[General] Make Pumpkin 2013

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:41:00 CDT 2013

tl;dr
Make Pumpkin
Thursday, Oct 24 @ 6pm
Makers Local 256
Free Event, but bring your own pumpkin, carving tools, and optional seed
roasting ingredients.

Hello Makers!  I thought I had sent this out, and then I saw the sci-quest
announcement about their pumpkin carving.

Makers Local shall too have a pumpkin carving night!

Here are the links you might know the details:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1420883978125051/?ref=br_tf
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/events/cq1dbesa3dqci2vk976trj3qulg
Wiki: https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Make_Pumpkin_2013

Starting at 6pm, bring your own carving tools.  I will have a pumpkin
gutting drill attachment for all to enjoy.

Seed roasting shall also occur, if you have a favorite recipe, bring
whatever you need to make it.

In the past we have left the pumpkins outside to show off to no one, but
they always end up rotting.
So this year, please take your pumpkins home with you.  If you do neat
little tricks mentioned in the wiki article, they should remain fresh
through Halloween weekend.