[General] Potluck Thanksgiving Feast!

Matthew O'Gorman mog at rldn.net
Mon Oct 21 20:46:40 CDT 2013

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to consume turkey,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I wanted to extend all a welcome to my home this Thanksgiving November
28th. We will be having a turkey day buffet beginning at 6, but please
feel free to come as early as 4 for fellowship and entertainment.
After dinner it is our family tradition to watch a horrible movie,
We are open to all suggestions, previous  winner have been
thankskilling http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129441/
poultrygeist http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462485/

Current top suggestion is the thanksgiving masterpiece
Dutch http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101786/

Please rsvp as soon as you can so that Heather and I can decide how many
cans of cranberries to slaughter.  rsvp with heather at
heather at tackystar.com

Thank you