[General] Heartbleed Vulnerability

Arthur Arthur at cd-net.net
Tue Apr 8 14:19:14 CDT 2014

Does anyone have any idea about embedded devices like routers.
For instance, does Cisco IOS use openssl?  How about home routers?

Oh well, it was about time for me to get a new ssl cert anyways.  Can
anyone recommend somewhere cheap?
Because yeah, not only do you need to patch, you need to* revoke your old
certs*.  That's how bad this is.

--
Sincerely,
Arthur Moore