[General] Makers Local 256 - Autonomous Sumo Robot Competition!

Justin Richards ratmandu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:09:53 CDT 2014

I think you were out from the get-go
--
Justin Richards

On April 8, 2014 at 3:08:47 PM, Nolan Cash (r48811 at gmail.com) wrote:

Ok I may not understand the rules but does it count if your bot explodes and blows the other bot out of the ring?

If not I'm out.

On Apr 8, 2014 3:04 PM, "Rob Adams" <rob at mindgearlabs.com> wrote:
Actually it's not hard, for the LEGO bots to turn as soon as they sense black. It does require the kids to dampen their desire to go full throttle though. :)

Tyler,

It might be easier to just come by the lab. You ca look at our ring and the last set of bots that were built. If the rules are different then we may want to do LEGO exhibitions before the actual matches.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone