[General] Printing a working engine in under an hour

Charlotte M. Ellett charlaxy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:33:18 CDT 2014

I'm curious to see how you're doing 3D "printing" of metal parts in a
desktop unit.  That said, depending on the strengths of the technique and
the resolution it could print at, there could be many uses.  My train PC
case currently needs a compact 12v motor.  Aside from that, I'd be looking
for servos and other parts for robots that would normally be machined and
that would require precision and durability.  Easy customization or quick
prototyping are the obvious advantages to home brewing this stuff.

Charlotte M. Ellett

http://c63industries.com

Sent from mobile